Friday, February 25, 2011

Unhappy Day :-(

Salam...

This morning around 10am I receive 1 mail, which the content I really don't like. Because this mail, my day un happy...

p/s : Wan & Janice, start on Monday ( 28th Feb) , all incoming P/O from my customer… you have to acknowledge by return email to them and issue S/O. What ever not undertand or clear, pls ask Joselyn or me. All email to me…either of you need to reply. I’ll stop replying email on Monday onward…unless it’s a technical advice or quality matter only I reply. I also will ask Yap .. any incoming call for me.. will directly transfer to both of you.

Yes, before this I agree to help ur marketing cood to follow up ur thing during ur maternity leave, but now u already ask me to follow up??? It's really unfair. So, what ur queen do if I already take all her jobs? hello, This is not our agreement before. OK!!. That day already agreed that I just follow up ur thing when you already go to maternity leave & ur queen not around. But now??? You have 2 month time before deliver & during your maternity leave, you also have ur marketing cood to do, but why me???? I think I know coz a someone said that I'M VERY FREE.. Hari2 balik awal.. Go to hell la with you..

My capacity already full with costing, purchasing & planning jobs. Now, you want me to do sales cood jobs without see my capacity. hahah... very good la you.. I don't want to stay in Office until 7-8pm just to settle your work. My priority is costing & purchasing. So, don't blame me if yours not settled in short leadtime.

So, we see what happen on Monday. Whether I can do or not. To be frank, I not so interested with marketing Dept. All of them only know to take advantage of another..

*Tomorrow, we're going to Maher Zain Concert.. Hahaha, Ticket already buy last year.. Specially for Kila which very interested with MAHER ZAIN since last year... So, enjoy ur day..

**On 5 & 12 March, I've training for Purchasing Course.. This training on Saturday, 9-5pm... TAK SUKA2.. my sleeping time... huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment